Is it safe to drink water from Copper bottle?
Drinking an adequate amount of water is essential for sustaining good health. The body continuously loses water in the form of urine, sweat, and other physiological functions. Health and wellness experts suggest drinking at least 2 litres of water every day to prevent dehydration. The amount of water intake that is required depends on internal and external factors like changing climate, diet, level of activeness throughout the day, and individual health. Mild dehydration due to heat or exercise may affect physical and mental functioning. Staying hydrated helps to keep away diseases like kidney stones, constipation, and, urine infections.
Just like drinking water is crucial for health, drinking water from the right vessel is also pivotal. Intake of water from a copper bottle has abundant health and healing benefits. It is beneficial for both adults and children. Switching to copper bottles must be prioritized by everyone. Along with its wide range of benefits, the unique metallic brown color of the bottle stands out aesthetically. Eccentric designer copper bottles are very in trend right now.
Benefits of copper bottle
- It contains anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties
- Treats diseases like varicose veins, and headaches.
- Helps in the production of hemoglobin
- Copper produces melanin which maintains the color of hair and eyes
- Fights cancer
- Regulates blood pressure and reduces cholesterol
- Balance the secretion of the thyroid gland
- Prevent blood-related disorders like anemia
- Strengthens bones and treats arthritis
- Detoxifies the stomach
- Boosts metabolism
- Enhance smooth functioning of the circulatory system
- Prevents seizures
- Helps to reduce weight
- Heal wounds
- Keeps the body temperature cool
- Stimulates the functioning of the brain
Is it safe to drink from copper bottle?
In general, there are no risks if one can limit the use of copper containers to drinking water only. The copper water bottle must be of high quality and sourced from a reputable supplier. According to World Health Organization (WHO), it is safe to consume 2 mg of copper per liter of water. Studies have shown that water kept in copper bottles for several hours absorbed less than one-twentieth of that amount of copper, which is below safe limits. However, it is recommended to not store water in a copper vessel for more than 6-8 hours. A concern associated with drinking water from a copper bottle is copper poisoning which may occur due to an excessive amount of copper in the water, but copper is a less reactive, more durable metal, so proper use of copper containers generally has no such effect. One should only buy copper containers that guarantee 100% pure, food-grade copper of the highest standards.
How to ensure genuine quality copper bottles
Buying an authentic copper bottle from a reputable market seller is crucial. One should read reviews for online credibility. To reduce manufacturing costs, some sellers may choose to use lower-quality copper. One of the best qualities of copper bottles may cost higher. A lower price may indicate a simple metal container that is plated with copper. Holistic Kart is a manufacturer of authentic copper water bottles.
How to use a copper water bottle correctly
- Despite all the benefits, consuming an excess amount of copper in the form of food or water may lead to copper toxicity. Too much copper in the body may result in dizziness, abdominal pain, nausea, and kidney and liver failure.
- Refrigerating the copper bottle must be avoided.
- Water must be stored for a maximum of 8 hours to acquire the desired benefits of the best copper bottle.
- The right time to drink water from the copper bottle is in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Drinking copper-infused water twice a day, morning and evening are enough to supply the required amount of copper in the body.
- Using chemicals to clean the copper bottle must be avoided. Vinegar, lemon, and salt do the job very well.
- Avoid storing acidic liquids in the bottle.
Copper has been the primary option to store food and water since it was discovered. With the growing awareness of being fit and, healthy copper bottles and utensils have made a comeback in the household in the past few years. Preserving water in a copper bottle has numerous medicinal properties. To receive the full benefit of copper, the quality of copper plays an important role. Drinking from an authentic and best copper water bottle helps the water retain its vital energy and maintain its pH balance. With proper use, one can be sure to enjoy the full benefits of copper-infused water.