Vaijanti or Vaijayanthi mala which is made of the Vaijayanthi flower is associated with feminine powers. It is believed that Shakti (Energy) dwells in the seeds of the flower. It is considered to hold a great spiritual significance while performing Lord Vishnu Puja (worship) or Shri Krishna Puja. Vaijanti prayer bead is mainly associated with Lord Vishnu and Krishna. As per Indian mythology, Lord Krishna made a mala from the Vaijanti flower and gifted it to his beloved Radha.
Benefits of using Vaijayanti mala
- Vaijanti mala protects an individual from evil eyes and negative energies.
- This Rosary is also said to bless an individual with an attractive and charismatic personality.
- Attracts peace and prosperity
- Has a balancing effect on all types of Doshas present in your Kundali.
- Enhances confidence
- Helps you build a strong willpower
Vaijayanti mala for Japa
Vaijayanti mala is a beautiful mala associated with love and victory over adversity. It is made from enticing Vaijayanti beads and is a favourite of Lord Krishna related to tranquillity. Vaijayanti is a shiny seed that is obtained from forests where God lived. It is also called mala of victory and is made from 108+1 beads. As it is one of the favourite mala of Lord Krishna, therefore you can use it for reciting the Lord Krishna mantra.
Delivery & Shipping
- Delivery in 10-15 days
- Free Shipping
- 7 days return available
The malas are genuine. It was also delivered on time.