The Red Sandalwood Mala – An Aid In Your Holistic Journey
Now, you can get the best quality red sandalwood mala, for all your spiritual as well as religious endeavours. It is a rare mala, as the wood from which it is prepared is rare, too. It is mostly found in the southern regions of India, and is exported. You can use the mala for prayers, japa, and meditation of any kind. The original mala will retain its pleasant aroma always. The mala is prepared according to Vedic texts, to impart the best benefits to its wearer.
How To Wear The Red Sandalwood Mala?
The red sandalwood mala has divine forces attached with it. If you use it in the right manner, you can enjoy all the happiness in your life. The colour red also has a certain symbolism, and that is life force energy. Apart from representing Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Brahma, it also symbolizes Mars. If you want to please Lord Kuber, then this is one of the ways to do so. If you want to do Hanuman Japa or any other mantra japa, then also this mala is quite effective.
There are certain rules associated with spiritual objects, and the same applies to the mala. You should ensure to wear the mala during an auspicious time. Moreover, you must refrain from wearing it, when you are consuming alcohol or meat. The mala is said to pick up the vibes from the surroundings.
If you are married, you must ensure to open the red sandalwood mala, at night, and keep it aside on your altar. You can wear it again in the morning, after bath. You can wear the mala for meditation purposes and mantra chanting as well. The mala ensures that you are moving towards the right direction, in your spiritual activities.
You can recite the popular mantra ‘Om Bhomaiya Namah’, while wearing the mala.
Benefits Of Wearing The Red Sandalwood Mala
The red sandalwood mala has lots of healing benefits. It is said to calm the mind of the wearer. So, if you are short-tempered by nature, you can use the mala. All those of you who are suffering from an afflicted Mars, or under Manglik Dosha, can also wear the mala. There are a lot of benefits available to the wearer. Read about them here.
- If you wear the mala on a daily basis, you will be able to remove lethargy from your life.
- It also removes depression and associated symptoms.
- If you want to increase your self-confidence, then also you should wear the mala.
- It also helps a lot to strengthen your efforts towards a certain endeavour.
- You can also use it to balance all the chakras in accordance with the principles of Kundalini.
- You can wear the mala for sadhana, aimed at the removal of wealth debts.
- You can use the mala for guided visualization and meditation.
- If you wear the mala on a regular basis, the negative vibes will be removed from around you.
- You should always wear it and worship goddess Lakshmi, to get all her blessings.
- Those who have an unstable professional life, will also gain from it.
- If you wear the mala on a regular basis and worship Goddess Lakshmi, then you will be away from all sorts of financial constraints.
- The mala has a colling effect on the nerves of the wearer.
You can buy the red sandalwood mala, from Holistic Kart, which sells the authentic variety. The mala has 108 small beads and one Guru bead. The number 108 is a very auspicious number according to Vedic scriptures, and is known to bestow the best on anyone using it for spiritual purposes. Always buy such spiritual tools from trustworthy sources, to get wholesome benefits.