Rose Quartz Mala: Benefits and Uses
What is Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is also known as hyaline quartz. It has a pale pink color with translucent transparency. It cleanses and unfolds the mind on different levels to promote self-love, peace, friendship, and profound inner healing. Although many believe the rose quartz is only associated with romantic love, it is associated with all forms of love, like self-love and family bonding to spouse relationships. It heals any barriers to communication as well. It is also considered a great wedding present. Due to its wide range of healing properties, one must keep the mala very close to them or store it in an easily accessible location. Due to their great abundance, these gemstones are usually found at very affordable prices. One may easily add this elegant stone to your collection.
Benefits of Rose Quartz Mala
- Improve blood circulation
- Boosts cardiovascular system
- Prevents heart attacks and thrombosis
- Eliminates impure body fluids
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Promotes health during pregnancy
- The feminine energy of the crystal increases fertility and protects the mother and the fetus.
- Heals chest and lung problems
- Promotes unconditional love and a deep sense of compassion
- Fosters self-forgiveness
- Heals emotional trauma and wounds
- It helps to create unbreakable bonds
- Restores trust and harmony in a relationship
- Protects from negativity and replaces it with positive energy
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem
- Dissolves ego and anxiety
- Helps individuals who yearn for love
- Opens the Heart and Throat chakra
- It opens all the possibilities of receiving joy in life
- Promotes deep feminine and goddess energy
- Endows the warmth of motherhood
- Elevates the individual to their true powerful potential
- It helps to introspect on past traumas and release any blocks
- Guides each unique individual to their limitless self through self-discovery
Astrological Significance of Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is highly beneficial for the zodiac sign Taurus and Libra. Venus rules these two zodiac signs. The crystal carries the Venusian energy of beauty, aesthetics, love, and peace. Individuals with strong Taurus energy can be extremely fast-paced and stubborn at times. They might need a crystal like this to de-stress them and save their energy. Similarly, the stone helps the Libras to balance love and harmony in all aspects of life.
How To Use Rose Quartz Mala
One may place the rose quartz mala on the heart and perform breathing exercises, visualizing the loving energy around them and the negative energy leaving the body. It clears the blockages and opens the heart to receiving abundance and love.
Meditating with the rose quartz mala beads connect the mind, body and soul with the healing properties of the crystal. During meditation, it helps to look into the deepest feelings with awareness. It can be used in several ways. One may place it on their palms during meditation or even use it as a Japa mala for chanting mantras and love-kindness affirmations.
The best way to acquire the abundant benefits of rose quartz mala beads is by wearing it. When the crystal touches the skin, it stimulates the energy of that area. Wearing it around the neck helps in the opening of the heart chakra.
Home and Office
Adding crystals to your environment helps to cleanse the negative energy and create a loving and kind energy. According to Feng Shui, the rose quartz mala must be situated where one attracts love the most, and the bedroom is the ideal place. Placing it in the center of the house spread gentle vibrations of positive energy to all members of the family and even guests. One may also use an altar or mala rack to hang it in the room.
How to Charge Rose Quartz Mala
It is advised to clean the crystal whenever a new intention is set to it and recharge it regularly to retain its high vibration. Friday is a good day to charge the rose quartz. A few ways of cleansing the rose quartz mala beads are as follows.
- Holding it under running water cleanses the negative energy of the stone.
- Charge it under the moonlight or sunlight. Moonlight is ideal as the moon strengthens its feminine, yin energy.
- One can also immerse the rose quartz mala in salt water for a few minutes to replenish it.
- Using sage or incense smoke over the mala purifies its energies