Black Hakik Mala: Benefits and Healing Properties
The main attributes of agate are grounding, peace and balance of the mind and body. These gemstones are mainly created from volcanic rocks and are found on almost every continent. Black Agate mines are in Mexico, Brazil, the United States, Madagascar and Uruguay. In ancient times, agate was used to ward off evil eye curses and as a gift for longevity. Agate mala beads are still widely used to make different types of jewelry. This gemstone is said to be beneficial in aura cleansing and balancing the inner self. Agate comes in various colors and is used to balance the chakras.
Benefits of Black Hakik Mala
- It heals various physical ailments such as headaches, joint pain, neck pain, and bone problems.
- Cures issues related to digestion and nausea.
- Helps the body deal with ailments of the eye, uterus, and pancreas.
- The black agate prayer beads increase energy when required.
- Agate is a beneficial stone for students and artists as it promotes creativity and strengthens the intellect.
- It produces a calming effect on the mind in times of loss.
- It gives inner strength to stabilize the mind in challenging times.
- Provides mental clarity during decision-making.
- It soothes deep emotions such as fear, anger and sadness and helps to transition into new beginnings.
- Brings prosperity and courage.
- Black hakik mala is used primarily for grounding, protection and balance.
- It helps to identify the true well-wishers and between reality and fantasy.
- It connects the earthly and spiritual energies to create a balance.
- Creates spiritual awareness.
- Black agate rosary beads shift the perspective of negative emotions like fear and sadness and allows one to cherish life's journey.
- It helps to navigate the unique path of life by learning the lessons essential to achieve individual destiny.
Black agate mala may be beneficial for anyone. However, it is said to be most beneficial for individuals born under the zodiac sign of Gemini, Cancer and Aquarius. As Geminis constantly balance themselves, they need to keep their yin and yang energy balanced. Those with Cancer signs may have issues with their moods frequently changing, and their minds are becoming easily unstable. Black hakik mala strengthens and calms their mind. Aquarius individuals are very strong-willed, but they may often be perceived as adamant. The black agate rosary beads help them to find an inner balance to adapt to their unique lifestyle.
It is related to the root chakra, which helps to alleviate fear and negative energies. The root chakra, also known as the Muladhara chakra, is the first chakra of the seven main chakras. It provides stability and security in life. If this chakra is blocked, people may experience anxiety and confusion. Black agate prayer beads are therefore said to be effective in balancing the root chakra.
It is often used as jewelry and for home decor. As the stone is sturdy, they make unique and vigorous prayer rosaries and Japa malas. Regardless of any design, jewelry is one of the most effective ways to experience the benefits of the black agate rosary beads to its full potential. Wearing it helps the stone adhere to the body and acts as a protection for individual auras.
One may use the black agate prayer beads to meditate. One may use it to release negative thoughts and set positive intentions. It can also balance the chakras, especially the root chakra, through meditation. It also brings a calming feeling to the mind by stabilizing emotions.
How to Cleanse the Black Hakik Mala
The Black hakik mala beads can be quite durable, but it is advised to prevent using harsh chemicals. It is advised to use plain soap water and late wipe with a soft cloth. Do not expose directly to sunlight to avoid tarnishing. Perfumes and chemicals present in makeup might also have adverse effects on the stone and damage it.