Rudra stands for Lord Shiva. So basically Rudraksha Mala is a Symbol of Lord Shiva. A Rudraksha is the seed of the Elaeocarpus ganitrus tree and plays an important role in one’s spiritual life. The number of faces a bead can have varies from a single face up to 21 faces. The different beads serve different purposes. Rudraksha mainly acts as a protection from negative energies. It helps to control stress and regulate blood pressure. It creates positive energies which bring balance. It represents the Hindu deity Lord Shiva.
Benefits of Rudraksha Mala
- Rudraksha protects you against all bad energy.
- Rudraksha brings purity into your life.
- Authentic Rudraksha beads enhance focus and concentration
- Rudraksha mala assist in treating skin-based issues, including itching, wounds, and skin irritation.
- It controls stress and regulates your blood pressure
- Have a balancing effect on your chakras and eliminates potential illness
- Rudraksha eliminates harmful planetary effects
- If you always travel, then a Rudraksha Mala is best for you as it helps create a protective shield around you and offers you high stability and support.
Delivery & Shipping
- Delivery in 10-15 days
- Free Shipping
- 7 days return available
Genuine rudraksha mala